Invisalign is a virtually invisible solution so you can smile during as well as after treatment. In fact, virtually no one will know you’re wearing them unless you tell them. By using a series of clear, removable aligners, Invisalign straightens your teeth right before your eyes. Change them about every two weeks and your teeth will move – little by little – toward the smile you have always wanted.
Invisible. Removable. Comfortable.
Invisalign is comfortable to wear and it doesn’t require you to change your busy lifestyle. You visit your doctor every month or two to check your progression and get a new aligner. Because aligners are removable, you can continue to eat your favorite foods while brushing and flossing normally to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Straighter teeth
- Healthier gums
- Easier Cleanings
- It’s removable for good hygiene
- Decreased risk of dental trauma and abnormal wear
- Your gum health may improve
- You can still eat what you want!
Over a quarter million people are already smiling more thanks to Invisalign. View our gallery to see before and after images of our patients that have had Invisalign.
- Implant Placement and Restoration
Replace missing teeth and stabilize loose dentures with dental implants that feel and function like natural teeth.
- Zoom2 Laser Whitening (6-10 shades whiter in 45 min)
- Veneers (close unwanted spaces)
- Porcelain restorations
Get the smile that you’ve always dreamt about. With a healthy mouth, that perfect smile (Hollywood Smile) is closer than you thin
RJ dental provides a wide range of dental services for children from infancy through adolescence. The American Academy of Pediatric dentistry advises your child first visit when their first teeth erupts usually around One (1) yr. At RJ Dental we strive to make each visit, one that your child will always look forward to.
- Comprehensive dental care
- Regular dental visits and Fluoride treatment
- Preventive dentistry including Sealants
- Nitrous Oxide analgesia (sweet air/laughing gas
to relax your child)
- Emergency dental care
- Space Maintenance
- Dietary and Nutritional Counseling
- Treatment of dental injuries
- Interception of habits that may cause malocclusion including
- Thumb and Finger Sucking
- Pacifier habits
Primary (Baby) Tooth Eruption Sequence:
- Tooth colored fillings
- Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Children and Infant care
- Needle free dentistry (Air Abrasion)
Choosing the right dentist is an important decision. We’re ready to give you and your family the quality dental care you deserve.