Invisalign is a virtually invisible solution so you can smile during as well as after treatment. In fact, virtually no one will know you’re wearing them unless you tell them. By using a series of clear, removable aligners, Invisalign straightens your teeth right before your eyes. Change them about every two weeks and your teeth will move – little by little – toward the smile you have always wanted.
Invisible. Removable. Comfortable.
Invisalign is comfortable to wear and it doesn’t require you to change your busy lifestyle. You visit your doctor every month or two to check your progression and get a new aligner. Because aligners are removable, you can continue to eat your favorite foods while brushing and flossing normally to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Benefits of Invisalign:
- Straighter teeth
- Healthier gums
- Easier Cleanings
- It’s removable for good hygiene
- Decreased risk of dental trauma and abnormal wear
- Your gum health may improve
- You can still eat what you want!
Invisalign has proven to be effective in both clinical research and in practices nationwide. Over a quarter million people are already smiling more thanks to Invisalign. View our gallery to see before and after images of our patients that have had Invisalign.
- Implant Placement and Restoration
Replace missing teeth and stabilize loose dentures with dental implants that feel and function like natural teeth.
Are You A Candidate For Dental Implants?
If you are considering implants, your mouth must be examined thoroughly and your medical and dental history reviewed. If your mouth is not ideal for implants, ways of improving the outcome, such as bone grafting may be recommended. Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient’s confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
Get the smile that you’ve always dreamt about. With a healthy mouth, that perfect smile (Hollywood Smile) is closer than you think.
RJ dental provides a wide range of dental services for children from infancy through adolescence. The American Academy of Pediatric dentistry advises your child first visit when their first teeth erupts usually around One (1) yr. At RJ Dental we strive to make each visit, one that your child will always look forward to.
- Comprehensive dental care
- Regular dental visits and Fluoride treatment
- Preventive dentistry including Sealants
- Nitrous Oxide analgesia (sweet air/laughing gas to relax your child)
- Emergency dental care
- Space Maintenance
- Dietary and Nutritional Counseling
- Treatment of dental injuries
- Interception of habits that may cause malocclusion including
- Thumb and Finger Sucking
- Pacifier habits
Primary (Baby) Tooth Eruption Sequence:
- Tooth colored fillings
- Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Children and Infant care
- Needle free dentistry (Air Abrasion)
Choosing the right dentist is an important decision. We’re ready to give you and your family the quality dental care you deserve.